Burnished leather, fresh tobacco, and mysterious wood and floral notes converge in a distinctly masculine fragrance that takes tobacco scent to the next level.
We must give you suitable warning: this is a scent for those who are confident, sensual, and not afraid of a little danger. Like many delicacies, it’s appreciated by the most cultivated of people.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY: WOODY
• Top notes: elegant violet, fresh tobacco
• Heart note: earthy oakmoss
• Base notes: sensual oud and leather
HISTORY OF THE SCENT
LX48, the first new Caswell-Massey fragrance for men in more than 30 years, is a tribute to Lexington and 48th Street, the iconic Manhattan corner that was home to the storied Caswell-Massey apothecary and perfumery from 1926 to 2012. At our Apothecary, colognes were formulated for discerning private clients. LX48 is a tribute to these fine fragrances and the stories that accompany them.
• 3-ounce (88 ml) spray bottle
• Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
• Made with natural essential oils produced with solar power
• No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
• Made in the USA