Jockey Club Three-Soap Set
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Jockey Club soap. With a masculine floral scent based on the Caswell-Massey cologne introduced in 1840 (a favorite of John F. Kennedy, by the way), it’s the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin and the air with a sophisticated, sporty aroma.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s (let’s refrain from remarking on the personal odor of our forbears). We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
HOW TO ENJOY
1. Ideal for use with or without a washcloth
2. Work up a rich lather, smooth suds all over, inhale the sophisticated scent, and rinse well
3. Let bar dry between uses
• Glycerin locks moisture into skin
• Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
• No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
• Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
• Better for travel—no leaking
• Three 5.8 oz (164 g) bars
• Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
• No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
• Made in the USA